Receive expert instruction on the critical issues and requirements for successful international
trade...tailored specifically to meet the needs of your company.
If you need to train 6 or more employees on the same topic please contact us for On-site Training Information.
ON-SITE SEMINAR TOPICS
- Export Documentation
- Letters of Credit
- Air & Ocean Transportation
- Tariff Classification
- NAFTA Rules of Origin
- Import Documentation & Procedures
- Import Audit Assessment
- Exporting to Mexico
- Incoterms(R) Rules 2010
- AES (Automated Export System)
- Exporting to Canada
- Duty Drawback
BENEFITS OF ON-SITE TRAININGS
- Communicate the importance of compliance to all departments
- Develop a greater understanding of international trade opportunities
- Receive training from an experienced specialist on a topic you select and focus your training on the areas you specify
- Identify all the steps involved in international transactions
- Receive detailed answers to your specific questions
- Communicate better so each department understands its role
- Explore ways to avoid discrepancies in documentation
- Create a confidential atmosphere where issues can be discussed productively with an experienced consultantant
Why should you consider customized training from Global Training Center?
- Obtain up-to-date comprehensive information that takes years to gather
- A personalized seminar provides a confidential atmosphere where issues can be discussed productively with an experienced consultant.
- Successful international trading depends on the effectiveness of all departments working together. A training seminar involving key personnel from every department will help to build a team effort toward a common goal.
- When key personnel are familiar with the details of a transaction, it can save time and money – while also helping to develop and maintain an important high level of customer satisfaction.
- Seminars are planned to accommodate your schedule – at your site – eliminating employee travel expenses and creating an opportunity for a larger number of personnel to participate.
- The Instructor will contact you prior to your seminar to review the agenda, ensuring that your specific issues and training needs are addressed.
- We also offer Web Meeting Services:
- Include remote locations in your training
- Build a team effort with personnel at remote locations
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses for personnel at remote locations