Attend CTPAT Seminar TodayExperience the advantages and benefits of attending a Global Training Center seminar
Want to help protect your Supply Chain? Excellent class if you are considering CTPAT certification, preparing for re-validation or need to educate your group on your current CTPAT program. CTPAT is a voluntary public-private sector partnership program which recognizes that CBP can provide the highest level of cargo security only through close cooperation with the principle stakeholders of the international supply chain such as importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers, and manufacturers. Note that this class is not associated with or approved by CBP, DHS, or the U.S. Government.
- Teaching Time 3.5 hours
- Class Size Small
- Material 1 book
- Certificate 1
- NCBFAA or CEU 3.5 credits
A few CTPAT program benefits
- Reduced number of CBP examinations
- Front of the line inspections
- Shorter wait times at the border
- ISF Penalty Mitigation
What you will learn
- Supply Chain Risk and Vulnerability
- Hard and Soft Benefits of Securing the Supply Chain
- Product transportation and risk of loss
- CTPAT Pros and Cons
- CTPAT Basics & Mechanics
- See Complete Course Agenda ...
Course will benefit
Employees of Exporters, employees of Importers, Purchasing, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, Customer Service , Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Legal personnel. Customs Brokers, Carriers and Freight Forwarders.
Class is excellent for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced professionals.
- CTPAT BASICS & RECENT CHANGES
- WHY CTPAT?
- Is there a Threat? What’s the Risk?
- The Hard and Soft Benefits of Securing the Supply Chain
- Should we join the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)?
- Senior and Executive Management Sponsorship
- Capital Expenditure or Return on Investment?
- Considering a Consultant
- CTPAT MECHANICS
- Supply Chain Mapping Exercises
- Identifying and Aligning Stakeholders
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Creative Brainstorming/Implementing Changes
- Surveying Supply Chain Partners
- Responding to and Fixing Issues
- In-Country Factory Assessments
- Creating the CTPAT Profile
- CTPAT MINIMUM SECURITY CRITERIA
- VALIDATIONS AND REVALIDATIONS
- The CBP Supply Chain Security Specialist
- CTPAT ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
- Annual Profile Review
"It has provided a great foundation and a decent road map to C-TPAT Certification. We have way too many of our containers pulled for "Random" Inspections and I want to develope a program/manual for the Import process of our company."
"I really enjoyed the class. Michael Laden made the webinar interesting and answered all the questions that were asked. He was able to cover everything that was needed and presented in the book."
"The material that was sent was very helpful during the webinar. It explained everything that was essential to the C-TPAT."
"Credentials of the speakers was commendable"
"Overall the webinar was excellent! I really enjoyed the background information as to why and how the program was initiated, hearing Michael and Kelby's personal experiences, and insight into how the program is managed today."
"Overall an excellent class and very informative"
"Very well presented. I would recommend to others."
"As my company continues to debate if we should become CTPAT certified, I can intelligently address both sides of the debate."
(Click date to register)
|Minneapolis, MN||Apr 29|
Making C-TPAT Work for You
Book included with registration!
Can’t attend? Click here to purchase book