U.S. Customs and Border Protection is proud to announce the 2017 C-TPAT Conference. The conference will be held in the Detroit Metropolitan Area. Two sessions will be offered: August 29 – 30, 2017 and August 30 – 31, 2017. Both sessions will include a day of workshops and a day of general session.
Registration for the 2017 C-TPAT Conference will open August 9, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
- The registration fee is $115.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made online and payment must be made by credit card. Registration will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please note that the initial registration submission does not secure attendance. Once the initial request for registration is submitted, the request will be reviewed. Once reviewed, an email will be sent with a link for pay.gov. Once payment has been processed on pay.gov, the registrant will then be sent a confirmation for attendance at the 2017 C-TPAT Conference. This confirmation of attendance must be brought to the conference.
- Please check back August 9, 2017 at 9:00am EDT for a registration link:
- Registration for session one: August 29 – 30, 2017
- Registration for session two: August 30 – 31, 2017