CTPAT Course Agenda
8:30 a.m. to Noon – Seminar
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Central Time) – Webinar
Reference book Making CTPAT Work for You
- BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
- SUPPLY CHAIN AND VULNERABILITY
- Is there an ongoing threat?
- What’s the Risk?
- VALUE PROPOSITION OR EXPENSE AND LIABILITY
- What is in it for Us?
- The Hard and Soft Benefits of Securing the Supply Chain?
- CTPAT Pros & Cons
- Can You Resign from CTPAT?
- Considering a Consultant
- CTPAT Expectations and Commitment
- CTPAT BASICS
a. The CTPAT Champion
b. The CTPAT Tiers
c. 10 Initial Steps to Applying for the CTPAT Program
d. CTPAT General Eligibility Requirements
e. and more topics
- CTPAT MECHANICS
- Five-Step Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Supply Chain Mapping Exercises
- Surveying Supply Chain Partners
- Creating a CTPAT Manual
- Risk Assessment Criteria
- Checklists and Project Plans
- Implementing Change
- and more topics
- VALIDATIONS AND RE-VALIDATIONS
- The Supply Chain Security Specialist
- SCSS’ Gone Wild
- CTPAT ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
a. Annual Profile Review
b. Annual Business Partner Surveys
d. CTPAT Training