Drop Shipping Training Course Description
“Drop Shipping, Details that make a Difference” profiles the roles, risks and responsibilities of a firm asked to proceed with a shipment to the buyer’s foreign customer. There are these baffling questions that arise, but no one around to answer them when a drop shipment is requested by your foreign customer.
- Who will be the exporter?
- Who is responsible for filing the export report or EEI?
- Should we authorize the freight forwarder?
- Do we have to submit data to the freight forwarder?
- May we file the export report or EEI?
- Who prepares the export documentation?
These are the type of questions answered in this training.
What You Will Learn
Besides the questions addressed by the description above. These are additional learning objectives for the course:
- Your role when a drop shipment occurs
- How to apply export compliance principles to drop shipments
- Steps to take to avoid confusion and unhappy customers
Course Will Benefit
This Drop Shipping training course is tailor-made for busy professionals. We highly recommend the course for:
- Trade Compliance Professionals looking to learn about drop shipments
- Onboarding new employees
|Approx 1 hour|
|90 day access|
|Certificate of Completion|
|1 NCBFAA or CEU Credit|
|Final Exam: 1|
See short demo
What is OnDemand?
See OnDemand Demo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.