Designed to help commercial importers become more aware of their regulatory obligations and develop strategies for improving trade compliance within their organizations. Course focuses on the import entry processes and the fundamental disciplines required for making an entry.
This course is made up of a total of 8 lessons. Each lesson contains a video and a review that will need to be completed to proceed to the next section. Lessons may not be taken out of order. When all lessons are completed, there is a final exam to test your knowledge. Enroll
What You Will Learn
- Introduction and Main Parties of Import Transaction
- Harmonized System
- Freight Forwarders & Transportation
Course Will Benefit
The course is tailor-made for busy professionals. We highly recommend the course for:
- Upper Management/Directors to understand why Import compliance is important
- New importers
- Already importing but you need awareness training
- Understand your responsibilities
- New Position requires Import understanding
- New Career
|Approx 1 hour|
|90 day access|
|Certificate of Completion|
|1 NCBFAA or CEU Credit|
|Final Exam: 1|
What is OnDemand?
See OnDemand Demo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.