Last Updated: 2021
This Mexico international trade guide aims to present an overview of the processes involved in cross-border exportation between the U.S. and Mexico. It addresses U.S. export, U.S./Mexico cross-border, and Mexican import requirements. The reference book will help you understand the process and requirements for completing U.S. exports to Mexico. Including the documentation requirements for US/Mexican Customs, how to avoid delays, mandatory labeling requirements, Mexico Tariff Schedule & Trade Initiatives including Maquiladora Industry and IMMEX & Regla Octava.
This guide will cover the following:
- Overview of Mexico
- Leaving the United States
- Entering Mexico
- Mexico Tariff Schedule
- Non-Tariff Regulations & Restrictions
- Trade Promotion & Initiatives
- Information Resources
- Detailed USMCA changes
- Secton on DODA: Documento de Operación para Despacho Aduanero
- Chapter on Exporting from Mexico & Importing to the U.S.