Please review the COVID Terms, Conditions, and Liability Waiver for in-person events
I intend on attending in person the upcoming seminar (“Seminar”) organized by REBL Enterprises LLC, dba Global Training Center (“GTC”), and hereby agree to and execute this waiver of liability in relation to my planned attendance.
- I acknowledge and agree that GTC and the hosting venue (“Hotel”) have put in place measures designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (“Protocols”) during the Seminar and I:
- understand that my travel to and from, and my attendance at, the Seminar may expose me to an increased risk of contracting COVID-19,
- understand that GTC cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19, or a variant thereof,
- acknowledge that I will attend the Seminar at my own free will and risk, and
- acknowledge that:
- I have had unrestricted access to review and understand the Protocols,
- the Protocols are reasonable and acceptable, and
- I have been advised to contact GTC and/or Hotel if I have any questions about the Protocols and/or my safety.
- I hereby acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19, and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to, or infected by, COVID-19 by traveling to and from, and/or by attending, the Seminar, and that such exposure or infection may result in illness, permanent disability, or death.
- I understand that such injury may result from the actions, inactions, omissions or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to GTC employees, Seminar attendees, Hotel and its employees, other groups or persons present in Hotel unrelated to the Seminar.
- RELEASE AND WAIVER. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST GTC AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY VOLUNTARY ATTENDANCE AT THE SEMINAR.
- I understand and agree that this release and waiver includes any claims based on the actions, inactions, omissions, or negligence of GTC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during or after the Seminar.
- I agree to comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by GTC and Hotel, including, but not limited to, the Protocols and mask wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry a higher COVID-related risk, in order to protect the health and safety of all Seminar attendees.
- Additionally, I agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and if I experience any COVID-19 related symptoms during the Seminar I will immediately:
- notify a GTC staff member, and
- discontinue my participation and take all appropriate action to limit my exposure to others.
- I further agree that I:
- may only attend the Seminar if I agree to the terms set forth in this Liability Waiver and Release of Claims and
- will abide by federal, state, and local safety COVID-19 health and safety guidelines prior to the Seminar.
For in-person training, masks are optional for vaccinated attendees.
Please be aware that we will be following CDC guidelines.