Troy Larkin is founder and president of CBC (CITTA Brokerage Company) and CITTA, Inc., consulting
companies specializing in duty drawback and multistate, federal, and foreign non-income tax issues.
Educated at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah; majored in business administration. Troy is also a United States Customs Broker.
More than thirty years in the field of non-income taxes, with expertise acquired in these areas:
▪ United States Customs duties and Internal Revenue taxes related to international trade.
▪ Federal excise taxes.
▪ Multistate excise taxes, transaction taxes, ad valorem taxes, and fees.
▪ Value-added taxes and fuel excise taxes in various foreign countries.
Approximately thirty years specializing in the following taxation issues related to air carriers:
▪ Drawback of duties paid on aviation fuel.
▪ Federal excise taxes on fuels and air transportation.
▪ Multistate property taxes on aircraft and other airline property.
▪ Multistate excise taxes on fuels and sales and use taxes.
▪ Value-added taxes and fuel excise taxes in various foreign countries
Troy Larkin Training Schedule
|Duty Drawback||Webinar||December 10, 2021|