Why is Trade Compliance Important?
If you are going to do business in the global market, it is critical that you understand the customs law, regulations and your obligations. Global trade will grow your business, but lack of compliance can be costly and detrimental to your business.
Reasons why trade compliance is important:
- Trade Compliance is the law
- It could be costly, if you are not compliant
- Protect your company
- Some violations may result in criminal or civil penalties, debarred from future exports, as well as imprisonment.
- Avoid Fines and Penalties
- Stop shipment delays
- Don’t get placed on government watchlist
- Build a Compliance Culture
How can Global Training Center help?
Dedicated to Education – Where others use training seminars/webinars as a means to generate information and leads for their core business, usually consulting, software or legal practice, GTC was founded and continues to operate on the fundamental notion of educating individuals on international trade and customs matters. For over 28 years we have provided trade compliance training to the international trade community. We have become the market leader as a result of dedicated customers coming back every year for additional training and continued recommendations from them as well. It’s hard to beat GTC’s dedication to excellence.
You will receive training from an experienced specialist who has been in your shoes and understands your
- Receive detailed answers to your specific questions
- Receive a valuable reference book with seminar registration
- Reference books and courses are updated yearly
- Expect NO SALES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST LEARNING at our seminars and webinars.