WHY TRADE COMPLIANCE?
Learn to be proactive, instead of reactive.
A Small Investment to Mitigate Fines and Penalties
International trade rules and regulations change constantly, thus disrupting your business process. With your day-to-day responsibilities, who has time to keep up with regulatory changes and updates? It is very likely that there will come a time when you will come across challenges and uncertainties. Not addressing those properly can result in fines and penalties, and criminal charges.
Start facing trade challenges with confidence. Protect yourself, employees, and your business, and keep the ball rolling. Let’s get started on the right import export education now.
If you are going to do business in the global market, it is critical that you understand the customs law, regulations, and your obligations. International trade will grow your business, but lack of compliance can be costly and detrimental to your business.
Reasons why global trade compliance is important:
- Trade Compliance is the law
- It could be costly, if you are not compliant
- Protect your company, your company’s reputation and protect employees
- Some violations may result in criminal or civil penalties, debarred from future exports/imports, as well as imprisonment.
- Avoid Fines and Penalties
- Stop shipment delays
- Don’t get placed on a government watchlist
- Build a Compliance Culture
A Small Investment May Save You Thousands of Dollars
Our course cost ranges from $125-$645 per person. This is a small amount compared to what you may be fined.
- Protect your company and employees
- Education will help reduce risks
- Demonstrate due diligence to auditors
- You are responsible for Customs Broker’s mistakes-learn what they should be doing
- Communicate the importance of compliance to all departments
- Develop a greater understanding of international trade opportunities such as FTAs
- Communicate better so each department understands its role
- Explore ways to avoid discrepancies in documentation
- Mitigate fines, penalties, and shipment delays
- Learn about security initiatives and their benefits
Are Webinars more convenient for you? Check out all of our upcoming topics and experience a GTC interactive Webinar.
Whether you have a small or large business, training is crucial for your success. Let us customize your private training!
International Trade Books
Get a free reference book with the purchase of most courses or just purchase one.
Do you need to freshen up your knowledge, or just don’t have the time to take a full or half day course? Learn Trade Compliance in just 1 hour!