Our global import export webinars are like no other you have attended. Our webinars are live and interactive. We encourage class participation and you may verbally (not just through chat) ask questions throughout the class and not just at the end. Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person seminars.
Our Specialty Classes are topics we have added as a result of customer requests. These classes will be offered for a short period. Each attendee will receive a copy of the instructor’s presentation, a certificate of completion and NCBFAA credits if a member. Continuing Education Units may be awarded upon request. We will provide proof of attendance for your specific agency. Come to class with your questions so that you can get clarity on the topic. Our instructors have real-world experience and they can relate to your challenges and goals.
- Our webinar trainings are live and interactive. You may ask questions throughout the class (not just at the end of class). Our interactive webinars are NOT pre-recorded. Our instructors follow the same agenda as our walk-in seminars.
- You will connect to the class via the internet using WebEx. A link is emailed to you for connecting. You will see the instructor’s presentation on your computer screen.
- To ask a question, you may raise your virtual hand (click on icon) and instructor will call on you.
- For your audio connection you may dial in or use a computer headset with a mic. SORRY, no computer audio without a headset*.
- We keep our webinar classes small so that we may keep phone lines open and you may interact with the instructor at any time.
- It is one person per registration.
- Webcams are required to attend this webinar training. Your webcam feed will not be shared with other attendees. You must use webcam to attend.
- Specialty webinars include the instructor’s PPT. The PPT will be emailed to you prior to webinar date.
*We try to create the best learning environment for all, for that reason we highly encourage you to dial in or use a headset with a mic for computer audio to keep feedback to a minimum.
If you would like to train a group of employees, please contact us at (800) 860-5030. We can schedule a private webinar for large groups! Let us know the date that works for you and we will do our best to accommodate. Private webinars save you travel and lodging expenses. Corporations benefit by utilitizing a private webinar so that internal discussions are confidential.