A recorded course on Importing basics.
This import training course is designed to help commercial importers become more aware of their regulatory obligations and develop strategies for improving trade compliance within their organizations. Course focuses on the import entry processes and the fundamental disciplines required for making an entry.
This U.S. import regulations course is made up of a total of 8 lessons. Each lesson contains a video and a review that will need to be completed to proceed to the next section. Lessons may not be taken out of order. When all lessons are completed, there is a final exam to test your knowledge.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction and Main Parties of Import Transaction
- Harmonized System
- Freight Forwarders & Transportation
Course Will Benefit
The course is tailor-made for busy professionals. We highly recommend the course for:
- Upper Management/Directors to understand why Import compliance is important
- New importers
- Already importing but you need awareness training
- Understand your responsibilities
- New Position requires Import understanding
- New Career
Import Awareness Agenda
OnDemand Course-Under an hour and consists of 8 lessons
Each lesson may be replayed as many times as possible BEFORE the quiz has been taken. The lesson will be flagged as ‘Completed.’ Final exam at the end to earn Certificate.
This course is made up of a total of 8 lessons. Each lesson is designed to concentrate on a specific topic related to Importing to the United States. Each lesson contains a video and a review that will need to be completed to proceed to the next section. Lessons may not be taken out of order. When all lessons are completed, there is a final exam to test your knowledge.
- Introduction and Main Parties of Import Transactions
- Import Environment and the Modernization Act
- Country of Origin
- HTS and Duty Determination
- Entry of Merchandise and Recordkeeping
- Customs Enforcement
- Customs Security
|Under an hour|
|90 day access|
|Certificate of Completion|
|1 NCBFAA or CEU Credit|