Automotive USMCA Training
Learn How to Qualify Your Automotive Goods for USMCA
USMCA has changed the rules for the automotive industry. Learn the updated rules of origin for automobiles and automotive parts and learn about regional value content and so much more. North America is one of the largest producers of light and medium-duty vehicles in the world. The automotive industry in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada are highly dependent on trade within the region. USMCA allows manufacturers to remain competitive in a global market of competitors. This USMCA automotive industry course takes a look at the different requirements, documentation, and qualification procedures for your automotive products.
One 15min break
Webinars: 9AM-12:30PM CT
You ask, we answer
If you have any other questions, we are here to help. Contact us!
NO SALES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST LEARNING!
* Small Class Size – Time for discussions / Q&A
* Live INTERACTIVE We encourage class participation! You may ask questions throughout the session.
* Book included in price – Great reference to keep at your desk!
* Earn continued education credits (approved for NCBFAA & NASBITE)
* Best in-class Instructors, with real-world experience, which means they can relate to your issues