So now that you have learned the Incoterms basics, you want to take this class to learn which term is the best fit for your company and how to maximize your profit! A level II class on the application of Incoterms® Rules in purchases and sales. Incoterms training will review the strategy and tactics of negotiating the minimization of landed cost and the maximization of profit from both perspectives purchasing and sales. IMPORTANT: This Incoterms course will focus on ‘most commonly used trade terms’, which would be terms for goods shipped in a container.
Sorry, There are no events currently scheduled for this topic
What you will learn
- Responsibilities and obligations for the seller and the buyer
- Apply rules related to various Incoterms to purchases and sales
- Product transportation and risk of loss
- Negotiating strategies and tactics for transportation, risk/responsibility, title transfer and payment terms
- Incoterms rules as applied to freight prepaid and freight collect shipments
Course Will Benefit
For importers & exporters who sell goods in full containers or LCL. Employees of Exporters, employees of Importers, Purchasing, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, Customer Service, Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Legal, Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders. Anyone involved or with the responsibility for International Documentation, Compliance Rules and Regulations.
Incoterms training is excellent for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced professionals. Instructor will level set the course based on attendees.