Want to help protect your Supply Chain? Excellent class if you are considering CTPAT certification, preparing for re-validation or need to educate your group on your current CTPAT program. Class will explore and discuss all the new CBP CTPAT Minimum Security Requirements. An authoritative and comprehensive course for building a dynamic and cost-effective CTPAT program. The reference book included is a road map on how to build and maintain a credible program.
CTPAT is a voluntary public-private sector partnership program which recognizes that CBP can provide the highest level of cargo security only through close cooperation with the principle stakeholders of the international supply chain such as importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers, and manufacturers. Note that this class is not associated with or approved by CBP, DHS, or the U.S. Government. See Schedule ->
What you will learn
- Supply Chain Risk and Vulnerability
- Hard and Soft Benefits of Securing the Supply Chain
- Product transportation and risk of loss
- CTPAT Pros and Cons
- CTPAT Basics & Mechanics
Some CTPAT Program Benefits
- Reduced number of CBP examinations
- Front of the line inspections
- Shorter wait times at the border
- ISF Penalty Mitigation
Course Will Benefit
CTPAT Champions, Employees of Exporters, employees of Importers, Purchasing, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, Customer Service , Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Legal personnel. Customs Brokers, Carriers and Freight Forwarders.
CTPAT training is excellent for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced professionals. Instructor will level set the course based on attendees.
CTPAT Course Agenda
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Central Time) – Webinar
Reference book Making CTPAT Work for You
- CTPAT BASICS & RECENT CHANGES
- WHY CTPAT?
- Is there a Threat? What’s the Risk?
- The Hard and soft benefits of securing the supply chain
- Should we join the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)?
- Senior and Executive Management Sponsorship
- Capital Expenditure or Return on Investment?
- Considering a Consultant
- CTPAT MECHANICS
- Supply chain mapping exercises
- Identifying and aligning stakeholders
- Vulnerability assessment
- Creative brainstorming/Implementing changes
- Surveying supply chain partners
- Responding to and fixing issues
- In-Country factory assessments
- Creating the CTPAT profile
- CTPAT MINIMUM SECURITY CRITERIA
- VALIDATIONS AND REVALIDATIONS
- The CBP supply chain security specialist
- CTPAT ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
- Annual profile review
|Small Class Size|
|3.5 Hrs Teaching|
|Printed Book Included|
|Certificate of Completion|
|3.5 CCS/CEU Credits|
Making CTPAT Work for You
Book included with registration!
Can’t attend? Click here to purchase book
Course has been approved to
Earn Credits! See below