Export To Mexico Course
Half Day Course
Exporting to Mexico course presents an overview of the processes involved in cross-border exportation between the United States and Mexico.
Learn Export & Import Procedures For Mexico Transactions
The course will address U.S. export requirements for Mexico, U.S./Mexico cross border, and Mexico import regulations.
This Export to Mexico course is designed to help organizations understand the legal trade requirements of doing business in Mexico, cultural differences, and provide an opportunity to focus on establishing/updating operations and establish internal procedures which will enable companies to practice a level of reasonable care required by both United States and Mexican governments.
Download Mexico Agenda here
Export to Mexico Agenda
8:30 a.m. to Noon – Seminar 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Central Time) – Webinar Reference book Mexico: Entering the Emerging Economy
I. AN OVERVIEW OF MEXICO
• Government & Economy
• Trade with Mexico
• Mexican Business Culture
II. LEAVING THE UNITED STATES
• Export Documentation & Procedures
• Carrier Selection/Cross-Border Trucking
• Suggestion to Exporters
III. ENTERING MEXICO
• Mexico’s General Customs Administration
• Mexican Customs Broker
• Requirements to Import into Mexico (Import documentation – Pedimento.)
• Mexico Customs Regimes (Types of Entries)
IV. MEXICO TARIFF SCHEDULE
• Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding Systems (HS)
• Mexico Tariff Schedule
• Tariffs, Taxes and Customs Fees
• Anti-dumping and Countervailing Duties
• NAFTA & Other Free Trade Agreements
• The Big Three-in-One
V. NON-TARIFF REGULATIONS & RESTRICTIONS
• Import Certificates & Permits
• Mexican Standards – Mandatory and Voluntary
• Labeling and Marking
VI. TRADE PROMOTIONS & INITIATIVES
• Maquiladora/IMMEX Program
• Ventanilla Unica
• Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
VII. LEAVING MEXICO a. Exporting from Mexico b. Registering your Business c. Documentation d. Shipping Goods e. Export Recordkeeping f. Carrier Selection & Crossing the Border
IX. INFORMATION RESOURCES
• Brokers U.S./Mexico Border
• U.S. and Mexican Border Organizations
• International Trade Web Sites
One 15min break
Webinars: 9:00AM-12:30PM CT
Seminars: 8:30AM-12:00PM Local
You ask, we answer
If you have any other questions, we are here to help. Contact us!
- U.S. Export Requirements
- U.S./Mexico cross border requirements
- Mexican Import requirements
- Documentation requirements for US/Mexican Customs
- How to avoid delays
- Mandatory labeling requirements
- Mexico tariff schedule
- Mexico trade promotions and initiatives (Maquiladora/IMMEX Program)
Anyone involved in Purchasing, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, International Trade, Customer Service, Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Safety, and Legal personnel.
Our Export to Mexico from U.S. class is excellent for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced professionals. The instructor will level set the course based on attendees.
NO SALES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST LEARNING!
* Small Class Size – Time for discussions / Q&A
* Live INTERACTIVE We encourage class participation! You may ask questions throughout the session.
* Book included in price – Great reference to keep at your desk!
* Earn continued education credits (approved for NCBFAA & NASBITE)
* Best in-class Instructors, with real-world experience, which means they can relate to your issues
Become One of Our Hundreds of Happy Customers!
We love receiving feedback from our clients! This way we can stay on top of our service and provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed in the industry.