Export Documentation & Procedures Course is an in-depth class that will teach you the Do’s and Don’ts of Exporting. Exporting may be the best way to grow your business. But you won’t grow your business with incorrect documentation that may result in fees, fines or unexpected costs. Our exporting process course will help generate accurate export documents, help you navigate the maze of regulations and help you implement procedures to verify your shipment is compliant. Our Exporting course will help you create and maintain a successful export program with many checklists. This popular class is our most comprehensive course. Learn the particulars of export documents and why they are critical. Accurate documents will equate to successful international transactions with no unexpected costs for you or your customer. Be aware that some items require an export license! See Schedule ->
Can’t attend our seminars or webinars? Order our exporting process course book here- Exporting: Regulations Documentation Procedures Book.
Things to know before you export:
- What are Export Controls?
- Can I do business with my customer? (Course includes-Checklist for screening and embargoed countries)
- What is a Deemed Export?
- How will my customer use my product?
- What is Destination Control Statement?
- Am I subject to the EAR? (Course includes-Decision Tree and Checklist)
- Does my commodity require a license to export?
- What are warning signs of potential export control violations? (Course includes-Checklist of red flags)
- How can Incoterms decrease my costs and my risks?
- How to determine your Product Classification
- Reporting your Export
- Required Export Documents
- Required record retention (Course includes-Checklist)
- Why do I need an Export Compliance Manual
These and other topics are covered in this exporting process course.
Exporting Course Will Benefit
Exporters, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, Customer Service, Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Legal, Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders. Anyone involved or with the responsibility for International Documentation, Compliance Rules and Regulations.
Exporting process class is excellent for beginners and also serves as a refresher for experienced professionals. Instructor will set the course level based on attendees.