Trade Compliance Webinars
What to Expect from our Webinars
Our training webinars are like no other you have attended. Our live and interactive webinars encourage class participation and you may verbally (not just through chat) ask questions throughout the class and not just at the end of class.
Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person seminars. Class price includes a printed reference book, except for our Specialty Webinars. The reference book is an excellent resource for each attendee to have for future reference and many of them are used at colleges throughout the U.S. and Canada to teach their curriculum. Course material for our Specialty Webinars is the instructor’s presentation.
Each interactive webinar attendee will receive a certificate of completion and NCBFAA credits if a member. Continuing Education Units may be awarded for your webinar training course. We will provide proof of attendance for your specific agency. Come to class with your questions so that you can get clarity on the topic. Our instructors have real-world experience and they can relate to your challenges and goals.
Click for details and dates!
How does a webinar work?
- Our webinar training courses are live and interactive. You may ask questions throughout the class (not just at the end of class). Our interactive webinars are NOT pre-recorded. Our instructors follow the same agenda as our walk-in seminars.
- You will connect to the class via the internet using WebEx. A link is emailed to you for connecting. You will see the instructor’s presentation on your computer screen.
- To ask a question, you may raise your virtual hand (click on icon) and instructor will call on you.
- For your audio connection you may dial in or use a computer headset with a mic. SORRY, no computer audio without a headset*.
- We keep our webinar classes small so that we may keep phone lines open and you may interact with the instructor at any time.
It is one person per registration
Webcams are required to attend our webinar courses. You must use webcam to attend.
Recording is not permitted.
- We ship each attendee a reference book for the class subject (except for Specialty Webinars). These books retail between $59 – $109 each. The book is an excellent resource for each webinar training attendee to have for future reference. All standard classes include a reference book. Please note: Our ‘specialty webinars’ do not include a reference book.
*We try to create the best learning environment for all, for that reason we highly encourage you to dial in or use a headset with a mic for computer audio to keep feedback to a minimum.
Attend in-person and elevate your experience even more!
2023 Dates are upcoming!
Whether you have a small or large business, training is crucial for your success. Let us customize your private training!
International Trade Books
Get your own or receive a free reference book with your registration with most of our courses.
Do you need to freshen up your knowledge, or just don’t have the time to take a full or half day course? Learn Trade Compliance in just 1 hour!
Last minute registrations are welcome! Webinar registrations received less than 5 business days prior to class date will receive an eBook for the class. If you would still like to receive a printed copy prior to the class date, you may request material be expedited for an additional fee OR you may provide a FedEx account number. Call/chat for estimated fee ($50-$120).
Upcoming Webinar Schedule
|Letters of Credit|
|USMCA the Modernized NAFTA|
|Export to Mexico|
|Export to Canada|
|Country of Origin|