Our training webinars are like no other you have attended. Our live and interactive webinars encourage class participation and you may verbally (not just through chat) ask questions throughout the class and not just at the end of class.
Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person seminars. Class price includes a printed reference book, except for our Specialty Webinars. The reference book is an excellent resource for each attendee to have for future reference and many of them are used at colleges throughout the U.S. and Canada to teach their curriculum. Course material for our Specialty Webinars is the instructor’s presentation.
Each interactive webinar attendee will receive a certificate of completion and NCBFAA credits if a member. Continuing Education Units may be awarded for your webinar training course. We will provide proof of attendance for your specific agency. Come to class with your questions so that you can get clarity on the topic. Our instructors have real-world experience and they can relate to your challenges and goals.
Full-Day Webinars Topics
Price: $595 per-person
Reference Book Included
Time: 8:30am-4pm CT
Two 15min breaks, 1 hr lunch
Half-Day Webinars Topics
Price: $395 per-person
Reference Book Included
Time: 9am-12:30pm CT
One 15min break
How does a webinar work?
- Our webinar training courses are live and interactive. You may ask questions throughout the class (not just at the end of class). Our interactive webinars are NOT pre-recorded. Our instructors follow the same agenda as our walk-in seminars.
- You will connect to the class via the internet using WebEx. A link is emailed to you for connecting. You will see the instructor’s presentation on your computer screen.
- To ask a question, you may raise your virtual hand (click on icon) and instructor will call on you.
- For your audio connection you may dial in or use a computer headset with a mic. SORRY, no computer audio without a headset*.
- We keep our webinar classes small so that we may keep phone lines open and you may interact with the instructor at any time.
- It is one person per registration.
- Webcams are required to attend our webinar courses. You must use webcam to attend.
- We ship each attendee a reference book for the class subject (except for Specialty Webinars). These books retail between $59 – $109 each. The book is an excellent resource for each webinar training attendee to have for future reference. All standard classes include a reference book. Please note: Our ‘specialty webinars’ do not include a reference book.
*We try to create the best learning environment for all, for that reason we highly encourage you to dial in or use a headset with a mic for computer audio to keep feedback to a minimum.
Don’t Think Webinars Are For You?
Comments From our Webinar Training Course Attendees:
“This is the second webinar that I have attended with GTC. I have also attended actual GTC seminars and I believe that you get the same level of training just like the classroom. I will probably attend more webinars in the future.” Director Supply Chain March 25, 2020
“This was my first webinar experience with GTC and I very much enjoyed it. Obviously, it is much different than being in a classroom – but I actually prefer the webinar atmosphere now.”
“Instructor did an amazing job making this webinar engaging and interesting. It is not easy presenting in a webinar format when you can’t get the particpation feedback and it didn’t feel like a webinar. Very well done!”
“One of the most well done and beneficial webinars I have participated in. “
“Great webinar! Thank you!”
“The most beneficial part of the class was the amount of specific attention given to our class’ business. We each got time to discuss specific challenges presented by our prospective products and situations.”
If you would like to train a group of employees, please contact us at (800) 860-5030. We can schedule private training for large groups! Let us know the date that works for you and we will do our best to accommodate. Private webinar training will save you travel and lodging expenses. Corporations benefit by utilizing a private webinar so that internal discussions are confidential.
Webinar Schedule (click topic for details, click date to register)
|Letters of Credit|
|USMCA the Modernized NAFTA|
|Export to Mexico|
|Export to Canada|
|Country of Origin|