GTC Will Teach You Trade Compliance
A small investment will help mitigate thousands of dollars in fines and penalties
If you are going to do business in the global market, it is critical that you understand the customs law, regulations and your obligations. International trade will grow your business, but lack of compliance can be costly and detrimental to your business.
Reasons why global trade compliance is important:
- Trade Compliance is the law
- It could be costly, if you are not compliant
- Protect your company
- Some violations may result in criminal or civil penalties, debarred from future exports, as well as imprisonment.
- Avoid Fines and Penalties
- Stop shipment delays
- Don’t get placed on government watchlist
- Build a Compliance Culture
Why Trust Global Training Center?
Dedicated to Education – Where others use training seminars/webinars as a means to generate information and leads for their core business, usually consulting, software or legal practice, GTC was founded and continues to operate on the fundamental notion of educating individuals on international trade and customs matters. For over 30 years we have provided global trade compliance training to the international trade community. We have become the market leader as a result of dedicated customers coming back every year for additional training and continued recommendations from them as well. It’s hard to beat GTC’s dedication to excellence. Explore our private trade compliance courses today.
You’ll receive international trade compliance training from an experienced specialist who has been in your shoes and understands your needs.
- Receive detailed answers to your specific questions
- Receive a valuable reference book with seminar registration
- Reference books and courses are updated yearly
- Expect NO SALES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST LEARNING at our seminars and webinars.
Why Invest in Trade Compliance Training?
- Small investment may save you thousands $$
- Protect your company and employees
- Education will help reduce risk
- Demonstrate due diligence to auditors
- You are responsible for Customs Broker’s mistakes-learn what they should be doing
- Communicate the importance of compliance to all departments
- Develop a greater understanding of international trade opportunities such as FTAs
- Communicate better so each department understands its role
- Explore ways to avoid discrepancies in documentation
- Mitigate fines, penalties and shipment delays
- Learn about security initiatives and their benefits